Cadets 2016

Tobias

I find it so sad...the piling on, the kick 'em when they're down... I remind myself that we're talking about kids here. That's all. Good night.

This is DCP. That's what gets people going. And when anything is said about the negativity, the naysayers want you to get over it because everything isn't about ice cream cones and pancakes with syrup. We are supposed to be brutal no matter what.

Enjoy your last week of the season and make it count Cadets. The season isn't over until next Saturday night.

• Like 1

Does no one else believe in the even year curse? :tounge2:

I've never believed in curses. But I do believe in consistency; performance, staff, etc.

• Like 1

Rough night. I am worried the corps might "lose it."

How was it a rough night? They had a good run and their score went up 1.5 since Thursday.

They've really narrowed the gap to 4th since Nashville. They've improved 5 points since that time compared to 4 for SCV

The gap to fourth is now just 0.4

I realize they slipped behind cavaliers by 0.037 but that's hardly an insurmountable gap.

They are still the dirtiest of the 3 corps in their cluster and continued cleaning should help both visual and music captions and flow over into GE

Cadets are now 2.3 points away from the top cluster of corps. In Atlanta they were 3.5 points back

Cadets aren't made of cotton candy. They aren't going to melt in their tears.

They will work hard and max out the show with the time left.

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 3

How was it a rough night? They had a good run and their score went up 1.5 since Thursday.

They've really narrowed the gap to 4th since Nashville. They've improved 5 points since that time compared to 4 for SCV

The gap to fourth is now just 0.4

I realize they slipped behind cavaliers by 0.037 but that's hardly an insurmountable gap.

They are still the dirtiest of the 3 corps in their cluster and continued cleaning should help both visual and music captions and flow over into GE

Cadets are now 2.3 points away from the top cluster of corps. In Atlanta they were 3.5 points back

Cadets aren't made of cotton candy. They aren't going to melt in their tears.

They will work hard and max out the show with the time left.

Remember though, they don't have the guys on that visual staff that cleaned their drill in the past. Those guys are with other corps now...like the Bluecoats. So other than Sully...who is there that can get them visually clean?

• Like 2

In all fairness, I don't think '91 Star was any cleaner than '11 Cadets or '13 Crown. They all three were really crazy visual shows from a demand standpoint. Personally, I would take less sparkling clean for more demand, because to me it is just more thrilling. If you could have seen '91 Star live Cappybara, you would just sit there trying to scrap your jaw off the ground. It was unbelievable.

Quit trying to convince this guy. He can revel in the majesty of his marching band days while he plays armchair QB to DCI. After reading all this who cares?

• Like 1

FTNK you didn't disappoint. What would a after the contest critique be without one of your negative statements. You worry about the Cadets??? lmao... Based on your past remarks you are right, you could CARE less. I hear the Boston forum calling you.. they need more negative remarks on their forum. Hurry before someone takes your spot.

Edited by jonwoody