Troopers 2016

Love Fix You...

:flower:

Wow. Get rid of the awkward narration in the opener and this becomes one of my favorites of 2016. Beautiful!!

OK, so it looks the Troopers will make Finals this year.

Wow. Get rid of the awkward narration in the opener and this becomes one of my favorites of 2016. Beautiful!!

And half of those sirens

Nice show. Visual was the weakness at this point. Brass was a strength. (similar to Crossmen)

Love the show!

Looks like the battle for finals is going to be really fierce this year.

Gotta get ready for the theater event.

Musically, that's not just a top 12 contender, they're a top 10 contender. Wow, brass is lush, balanced, and HUGE for large portions of the show. The arranging is modernized, but still distinctly Troopers. Music GE is fantastic, that choice of closer and how they arranged it is PHENOMENAL. Visually, looked exciting from the low angle. Color guard was great, percussion fantastic, and brass was uber good.

Think that's going to be a tear jerker come August, closer already had me getting goosebumps.

I already know I'm going to lose it during Fix You in August.

The rest of the show looks good, but obviously there's a lot to add and adjust to make the show concept work. They're still miles better than any version of Troop I've seen in recent memory at this time of the year.

• Like 1