2016 Uniform Thread

From what I've seen

All New: Blue Stars, Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard, Troopers

Modified: Academy, Blue Devils, Blue Knights, Boston Crusaders, Cadets, Carolina Crown, Crossmen, Phantom Regiment

Same: Mandarins, Madison Scouts, Pacific Crest, Pioneer

Unknown so far: Bluecoats, Cascades, Colts, Jersey Surf, Oregon Crusaders, Spirit of Atlanta

Album of (most of) the uniforms

Edit: Upon further inspection it appears scouts have removed the silver Fleur-de-lis from the jackets, so I guess technically they are modified. I'm calling them as close enough to qualify as same though.

I don't remember the topic I saw it in but I know I read Spirit didn't change. Bluecoats land said it will be more WGIesque us it has been 3 years with the long coats that I believe it is a whole uniform.

3wdF8Ok.jpg

DhKbM8r.jpg

Better pictures of Madison's uniforms.

Where's the Scouts logo mirror thing? I thought that was a nice touch that made the jacket less bland

I don't remember the topic I saw it in but I know I read Spirit didn't change. Bluecoats land said it will be more WGIesque us it has been 3 years with the long coats that I believe it is a whole uniform.

Yeah, Spirit isn't changing. But I'm dissapointed with the Bluecoats changing their uniform. As I stated before, I thought it was one of, if not the best, uniform in DCI history.
  • Like 1

Yeah, Spirit isn't changing. But I'm dissapointed with the Bluecoats changing their uniform. As I stated before, I thought it was one of, if not the best, uniform in DCI history.

I believe I'm in the minority. I thought the anime uniform was wayyyyyyy better for Coats. Edited by BlueStainGlass
  • Like 1

I believe I'm in the minority. I thought they anime uniform was wayyyyyyy better for Coats.

Love those a whole bunch!

You can see green velcro on the jacket where it goes, so perhaps they just don't have them on yet.

It could be Velcro, but when I zoomed in it looked more like an imprint of a cross. This would make sense because of their show title being Judas, referencing the man who is known for the kiss and betrayal of Jesus to the Sanhedrin for thirty silver coins