2016 Uniform Thread

I think Most corps are starting to look like circus performers and less like corps. Yes I'm an old fart but man most of these costumes are absurd. I can't imagine why these kids would stand for being forced to wear them. I guess it's just another cost of marching.

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

Cavaliers2016_Look06_logo.jpgCavaliers2016_Look14_logo.jpg

" All the News thats Fit to Print "...... NY Times

" All the News thats Print to Fit ".......Cavaliers

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I think Most corps are starting to look like circus performers and less like corps. .

If thats your overall impression, then some no doubt would reply to that with:.... mission accomplished.

Every uniform I've seen so far this year except Phantom's is utterly hideous. Designers are outsmarting themselves. In my opinion uniforms are about Corps Identity, not show theme. I shouldn't have to look in my program to see which corps is coming on the field next. It ought to be obvious as soon as I see them step on the field.

• Like 4

Every uniform I've seen so far this year except Phantom's is utterly hideous. Designers are outsmarting themselves. In my opinion uniforms are about Corps Identity, not show theme. I shouldn't have to look in my program to see which corps is coming on the field next. It ought to be obvious as soon as I see them step on the field.

What is wrong with this one?

tumblr_o8py4fd1t11tczqd6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8py4fd1t11tczqd6o3_1280.jpg

• Like 5