The Academy 2016 - The Drum Corpse Bride

Surprised no one has mentioned the improvements made in the colorguard section. Two years ago, the Academy finished 20th in colorguard. The contrast between 2014 and now in that category is night and day. They are VERY involved in this year's show!

Surprised no one has mentioned the improvements made in the colorguard section. Two years ago, the Academy finished 20th in colorguard. The contrast between 2014 and now in that category is night and day. They are VERY involved in this year's show!

I did!

:)

I have to say that most years, they pick tunes that stay with you. Then play it well. Think they look fantastic in those uniforms and build a catchy show. I hope they make finals this year

I saw them for the first time last night. I was very impressed with the show, and they are definitely a contender for finals. Personally, I think that the Colts have a better drill, and Troop has a better horn line... but I think it can easily be debated that their show concept is better than Troop, Colts, and Boston. It'll be exciting to see where the chips land at the end of the season.

Good job kids!

As anyone compiled the "entire" list of the 44 who died?

Can't wait to see how the Academy does at San Antonio on Saturday, where they meet Boston for the first time! Too bad about the performance order, though, with Academy getting a bad draw and Boston getting a really good one in comparison.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown