Live Webcast - Tues June 21st - Featuring 2016 Boston Crusaders

Please tell me where in the description of the event that it says there will be a dress rehearsal. I must have missed it.

emc2 is probably drinking again....LOL

• Like 1

It's tremendous to see the Boston Crusaders and their parent organization becoming such a strong and stable organization

Impressive $200K event with Music in the Park - wow!

• Like 2

Just from the clips from the Preview it is obvious that the corps moves well and that the guard is very well trained.

I was surprised to see the windmills in white; for some reason I presumed they would have been a shiny light pewter. For the white will get busy with the plumage and the yardlines/sidelines. But it's all made for Lucas whose lighting tends to have a blue-white tinge and Clan Murphy and crew definitely know they are doing.

I'm glad BAC will be ready for the first tour which should be quite interesting with several challenges and maybe some flip-flopping now that "no one" sees the recaps....

Edited by xandandl

I tell you with all the shows rolling out this year I feel like a kid in a candy shop

Boston's show seems so strong, just from these few clips so far and a strong basics program is obviously in place

The corps are ALL looking very solid and the shows are all interesting and DIFFERENT which I personally really enjoy

Boston has come so far in the past five years. Could honestly see them rising up and getting a championship on this path :)

How great would that be?

• Like 3