Cincerely Cinematic in Cincinnati , Hamilton OH 6/27/2016

despite what crappy said, i'd like to point out that i wasn't complaining about anything.

when i complain, i usually go all caps, or use a bunch of memes.

Using ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ usually indicates something to the effect of "huh, I just don't understand it" or "I'm surprised things are this way." Perhaps "complain" is too strong a word. But you clarified by saying it makes sense, and then "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" again. That makes me...¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

• Like 1

He doesn't like them but it's ok

It's definitely ok. I could see the Bones catching the stars here or there but I think that come finals there will be a notable gap in score with the Stars beating the X-men.

...and, your point being?

Full panel will be a whole new ball game. We beat them in music tonite.

Throw in a guard judge and percussion and it will be different

Edited by xbones7480

Using ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ usually indicates something to the effect of "huh, I just don't understand it" or "I'm surprised things are this way." Perhaps "complain" is too strong a word. But you clarified by saying it makes sense, and then "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" again. That makes me...¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But seriously, I do understand. For me, it's more like dci judging is a mystery. But like I pointed out, I rarely disagree, and don't buy into conspiracies. There's no way judges are that petty.

Edited by Lance

Full panel will be a whole new ball game. We beat them in music tonite.

Throw in a guard judge and percussion and it will be different

You're right. Blue Stars typically has one of the top guards in the activity, and their percussion has consistently placed higher than the ensemble. Throw in those judges, and they'll open up the gap with Crossmen.

the music score would probably also be quite different for the Blue Stars if there was an actual horn judge, drum judge and color guard judge. Can you believe it, a drum corps show without a drum, horn or color guard judge.

Edited by brians

the music score would probably also be quite different for the Blue Stars if there was an actual horn judge, drum judge and color guard judge. Can you believe it, a drum corps show without a drum, horn or color guard judge.

Early shows can have some silly Judge panels

Edited by Tobias

Early shows can have some silly Judge panels

Agreed. I consider early shows a chance for fans to see and predict cores before they get to real competitions.

You're right. Blue Stars typically has one of the top guards in the activity, and their percussion has consistently placed higher than the ensemble. Throw in those judges, and they'll open up the gap with Crossmen.

Crossmen 2015 guard placed 6th in semis. Luckly the finals guard judge will not be on tour this year