Cincerely Cinematic in Cincinnati , Hamilton OH 6/27/2016

Full panel will be a whole new ball game. We beat them in music tonite.

Throw in a guard judge and percussion and it will be different

Well, it's obvious you have it in for The Blue Stars and The Boston Crusaders. All good, kiddo :thumbup: . To each their own. Cheers, dude!

Another great night of drum corps! This show is run by the Fairfield HS Band. They run the show, but moved it to Hamilton last year (maybe two years ago?) because they needed more seating capacity than their stadium had. I believe they've got that problem again. Hamilton is indeed a bigger stadium, but it looked to be sold out. Nice problem to have. Maybe move it to Univ of Cincy some time down the road? As always the show was well organized and all of the Fairfield volunteers did a great job and were very fan friendly!!! So nice to hear them thanking folks for coming as they made their way through the exits.

Great job by announcer Brad Bell...as usual.

Enjoyed all of the corps! First chance to see Blue Stars...want to see it again. No review from me (leave that to others...I'm too Blooo biased), but I was again very impressed by the music book of the Crossmen. Blown away by the power of Crown's brass. Some nice subtle changes with 'Coats...they are NOT just going with the mindset of this show is great, no changes needed. This design team will make adjustments and additions all summer. (Granted, like most corps.)

Something that did jump out at me tonight was how dammm good some of these guards are so early in the season. Over the years I've felt that many guards often lagged a little behind the level of the music performance with the corps. Not the case this year. Some fantastic guard work tonight...and not just with the top 2.

On to Roethlisbergerville. 'Coats meet back up with Cadets. Should be interesting.

• Like 1

Well, it's obvious you have it in for The Blue Stars and The Boston Crusaders. All good, kiddo :thumbup: . To each their own. Cheers, dude!

..and Blue Knights. I want my corps to be them ALL actually.

As long as you don't bash them for their scores that's fine! I want my team to beat yours which makes it fun :)

:lol:

Crossmen 2015 guard placed 6th in semis. Luckly the finals guard judge will not be on tour this year

What will certain corps do without their "fav" biased judge on the finals panel? About time DCI dumped some of them.