Cincerely Cinematic in Cincinnati , Hamilton OH 6/27/2016

interesting music score for Blue Stars, (a bit low in my opinion) but then again there was no drum or horn judge... only an MA judge. I am sure this score would be much different with a full music judge pannel

Edited by brians

I thought scores would bring some life to the topic.

DCP's current favorite punching bags weren't at the competition (Cadets and BK), so nope.

• Like 1

interesting music score for Blue Stars, but then again there was no drum or horn judge... only an MA judge. I am sure this would be much different with a full music judge pannel

Crossmen and Boston sound pretty decent, not too much of a spread. Bet when you add in percussion that'll shoot up pretty fast.

• Like 1

So nice to see the Blue Stars off to a very good start.

Been a fan of theirs since the early 1970s.

Yes, I know that's before many of you were born. :tongue:

• Like 1

I thought scores would bring some life to the topic.

Was still pondering. Glad Crown won a caption (music). A little surprised about the Blue Stars, but I haven't seen them. On the recaps, they fell behing both Crossmen and Boston in Music, but had nice leads in GE and Visual.

Tomorrow, the Nocoats face Cadets again with Phantom in the mix, while Crown moves elsewhere. Boston and Crossmen face each other again, while Blue Stars move elsewhere.

I will be interested in the judging lineup/captions in the next shows.

If DCI does not want judges to be influenced by previous shows then why not release all judge scores about a week following the performance? It would keep judges on the uncertain side and fans would get access to what has happened.

And only won music by .2

they won vis and lost music the other night to bloo, i believe.

DCI Juding = ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyhoo, we'll have no idea what's real until they all meet h2h in San Antonio, and even then, it won't be all that definitive.

(not complaining about anything in any way with this post. sorry if that wasn't clear.)

Edited by Lance

they won vis and lost music the other night to bloo, i believe.

DCI Juding = ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyhoo, we'll have no idea what's real until they all meet h2h in San Antonio, and even then, it won't be all that definitive.

Seriously? After all the #####ing and moaning about how scores and positions don't change enough, we're gonna complain about them changing now?

• Like 2