Too Many Zingalis!

honestly there have been years where they were very much deserving of it, but sometimes it feels like some judges are to afraid to put anyone above them on finals night because of how dominant they are. [/quote

I agree. Someone else needs to be exceptional to beat them.

honestly there have been years where they were very much deserving of it, but sometimes it feels like some judges are to afraid to put anyone above them on finals night because of how dominant they are.

Hence part of the reasoning of no recaps this year! To free up the judges in making their decisions!

Then again, if Marie put BD's guard only .1 lower, or crown .1 higher, they would have tied last year. And how does Phantom's guard go from 13th to 6th overnight?

• Like 1

Running go hide now. War is breaking out lol

that's pretty much all the time on this forum though.

• Like 2

Hence part of the reasoning of no recaps this year! To free up the judges in making their decisions!

Then again, if Marie put BD's guard only .1 lower, or crown .1 higher, they would have tied last year. And how does Phantom's guard go from 13th to 6th overnight?

taste apparently.

If I werent a grown-up I would start a thread called:

Too many Personal Arguments Masquerading as Legitimate Threads!

Touche.

Admittedly, was looking for further clarification from the quoted poster, but alas....

Mods, feel free to close thread.

honestly there have been years where they were very much deserving of it, but sometimes it feels like some judges are to afraid to put anyone above them on finals night because of how dominant they are.

Would be an interesting thought to entertain, that they might just be that good.