Denver Drumbeat (Drums Along the Rockies)

Are we off the scheduled time slots...

1/2 hour delay due to long lines at security.

Very nice Golden Empire. Great drill, nice sounds, and I love the guard palette. Not sure if I got the theme, but they played and marched well. Nice!

I agree. They're visually program may be one of the better in open class, but I'm not getting why "music matters" from that show. Maybe they should change it to "great drill matters"?

I believe open class can be up to full size - 150 - so probably not full.

Still a really good sized group for such a young organization.

Golden Empire put forth a very nice performance.

Blan. My jet lag is for real. I may have to cat nap a few corps and intermission to try for seeing the later corps.

6 hour drive back from Key West, wife went to bed, time to watch some drum corps.

My hope is they can get word to the crew in denver to crank it up on their end lol :)

I did forward the volume request to support and they are sending it on to the audio engineer live at the show. Hope that will help. Letting them know that a thread of folks online were all experiencing similar situations helped.

• Like 2

Golden Empire was good. Not quite as exciting as the Columbians. Nice to see that kids are joining. Golden Empire produced a solid sound, but I never felt any excitement in the arrangements. The show just lacked those peaks.