Alexandria, south of Cin-city

Yes. Said like that, I don't disagree.

I still think Bluecoats have some moments that are REALLY dirty visually and will layer and have a lot to add just as much as everyone else, so to say anyone is destined to pass someone up at this point may be a little early, but that's not to say I don't think Crown has any gas left either.

When I said Crown was surprisingly clean, did not mean in the sense that I think they're done and will peak. Was just REALLY impressed at their performance levels this early. If they can do that, they have all the time in the world to make changes and adjustments and get them clean in time.

this is my opinion (as a visual guy)

there are two things you can see visually

polish - comes from training

clean - comes from corrections

Crown is very polished right now. But still very dirty.

• Like 1

Crown has done a LOT of cleaning, with a lot more to go. Keep in mind, they still haven't exactly finished their show. Yes, it's complete as of now. But we all know there will be a different ending visually and musically. Bluecoats was the clear winner based on crowd reaction, but Crown was right there behind them, as the scores show. I think the scores were correct. The days off for Crown clearly payed off. This show has plenty of potential to get better and possibly overtake the Bluecoats and the Blue Devils. We still have what, 3 or 4 weeks left? Plenty of time. I will definitely be going to the theater to watch Semi-Finals this year!

Yes, obviously you have seen all three shows and the others. BD is brilliant. Bloo interesting, and Crown a very clean version of their past 5 shows. Do I think (somewhat biased) that Cadets or SCV could overtake Crown? I do because Crowns show doesn't have incredible room to grow to me. So that is why I say "We have our medalists" on 7/16 is pre-mature and stupid.

Technically, Mandarins can still win the gold. We all get it. It's a message board, the place literally exists for fans to be, shall we say, stupid.

Technically, Mandarins can still win the gold. We all get it. It's a message board, the place literally exists for fans to be, shall we say, stupid.

haha :shutup: