Huntsville Harmonometer

I'm interested in hearing about the Boston changes... wonder if they are in... ?

I noticed some new stuff on the 12th and imagine there will be more new stuff tonight. Like most corps, it might take several days to clean it up some.

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/mFqusju5dAM

I can hardly believe this is after two weeks. Absolutely incredible. When they get some more time under their belts before August they will be scary.

Wish they had some more upper and mid brass players to help offset the contra's who really project well. A great future for this corps has to be in the cards.

Wish they had some more upper and mid brass players to help offset the contra's who really project well. A great future for this corps has to be in the cards.

I see them filling out as they progress, they were very clear and full by San Antonio last year. And yeah, low brass seems killer for Open Class. As soon as I saw them back in 2014 I knew they would be someone to watch. Could see them place top 6 in Open Class come August. Will probably be a few under Music City and Legends tonight and tomorrow, but with some more time cleaning this show has legs that most OC ones don't I think.

I noticed some new stuff on the 12th and imagine there will be more new stuff tonight. Like most corps, it might take several days to clean it up some.

But I think they started making changes more than a couple of days ago. So maybe not quite as dirty. Hopefully they got to use some of the last couple of days to clean what was put in or changed.

https://youtu.be/mFqusju5dAM

I can hardly believe this is after two weeks. Absolutely incredible. When they get some more time under their belts before August they will be scary.

LOVE this show.

Holy ####! That's a fantastic show.

What have they been feeding those tubas? Honestly, I've never heard that beefy of a bottom end in any modern day corps. They could seriously rival SCV's line once they get polished. And the best part? No thunderous goo to cover it up!

Watch out SCVC, BDB, and Genesis!

• Like 1