Denton TX Duelings

The Academy is turning into a modern day version of the Sky Ryders ... and that's a very good thing for the fans and the activity! DM rocks.

• Like 6

i always thought they contracted it out

I had thought they had a core team and maybe only contracted out setup. But I really have no idea.

The Academy is turning into a modern day version of the Sky Ryders ... and that's a very good thing for the fans and the activity! DM rocks.

As long as they stay with us! When Sky Ryder's left, I had a sad.

Academy could place dead last and it wouldn't matter. They have one of the most entertaining, well put together, best told stories on the field this year.

Standing was well deserved. Wow.

:')

Completely agree.

Entertaining should be job number one. They pass that test in spades!!!

• Like 3

Academy... WOW! They mean business this year

• Like 1

I had a chance to watch Troop right before switching over to Academy and Academy has GE for days. I think Troop has the harder drill by a long shot but that doesn't matter if it's not clean and the show isn't as well constructed.

Academy's show just WORKS, and if Boston makes finals I may have to break something.

Academy is an example of the difference a really good staff can make. What a fantastically designed show. Their level of communication is considerably greater than numerous corps above them in the food chain. I really hope they make finals to benefit from the subsequent talent boost, so they can set the bar even higher in the future.

• Like 1

Academy is going to be in finals! They are selling their show so well. I think they are without a doubt the best story in DCI this season!!