San Antonio Showdown

I'm in Sydney, Australia. Originally from Denver, I'm down here in OZ to do my PhD.

Dr. Drum......eh, mate????

• Like 1

I know it's a small thing, but I hope they keep Seattle in the corps name. I think it just rolls off the tongue better.

• Like 3

have you gathered some 'roos and Wallabies to introduce them to DCI as you watch or are you hermitted in your library carrel like a good doctoral student? Waiting for the day we see a unit for Aussies or Kiwis. l

I've got one convert, and I've shown some videos to others that seem interested... but music education is really lacking down here. I live in the largest city in Australia, and there's three music stores that sell brass. Three.

So, at the moment, I'm wedged alone in my office like a good PhD student...

• Like 1

PC great sound.... very nice visual

I agree, PC looked and sound really nice. I

just wish corps in this clustering would open up more...take some bigger chances with programming (Not stranger choices..just bolder. Remember Jersey surf's Bridgemania show...I do :). Really announce yourself s. A railroad/train theme has so many opportunities. They had train tracks...maybe have the corps make drill forms like train cars and march down the tracks... Get you some attention, buzz, hype...etc.

Not trying to pick on PC as they are only one corps in this clustering I am refereeing to....

Edited by Triple Forte

I agree, PC looked and sound really nice. I

just wish corps in this clustering would open up more...take some bigger chances with programming (Not stranger choices..just bolder). Really announce yourself s. A railroad/train theme has so many opportunities. They had train tracks...maybe have the corps make drill forms like train cars and march down the tracks... Get you some attention, buzz, hype...etc.

Not trying to pick on PC as they are only one corps in this clustering I am refereeing to....

I think they do a lot more than people realize, I'll explain when I get home. It's definitely not literal stuff, but in terms of the idea of connecting different parts of the country with the railroad, they are actually really clever.

It's early, but every corps has stepped up their game for the regional, and this is the best Seattle Cascades we've seen in years.