Music City Masterpiece - Nashville Show Thread

The day Cadets realize you can't just have your color guard or visual guy throw in some crap "body movements" will be a good day. Every other corps in their tier is so far ahead of them in choreography it is laughable.

Uhm... isn't that Hoppy's daughter's job?

Hmm. The hit after all that running around could use better impact. Otherwise it sounds like they're just winded.

AND DANG there goes the battery again,

This show has a lot more intensity than I recall from earlier in the season. It seems they've seated on a chilling/haunting sort of vibe for the show. It works.

Show has been changed in a major way. That's why they're so behind on cleaning..

ugh... dirty forms

Great changes!!!! Ya Cadets!

• Like 1

I hate the new ending. I understand why they did it maybe, but it just completely removes the gravity and emotion of the choice that the statue has to make between humanity and the old way of his life. They went the cliche happy ending reprise route.

That COME AT ME BRO pose at the beginning of that fight is laughable.

Which sucks because I absolutely have fallen in love with the front 75% of that show.

:/