Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

Any chance Brandt Crocker can stop growling so we can actually understand what he is saying when announcing a corps' name? Just not necessary.

Those of you that don't subscribe to the live video feeds at dci.org, why? Just curious. Must be agony not to see the shows?

For me, at least, it's financial. I would subscribe in a heartbeat if I could.

• Like 1

I don't like all those knee braces on the Phantomettes (safety-wise) A LOT of girls have them, some on both knees.

It makes me wonder if they are being given marching/dancing moves that are putting too much stress on knees? There shouldn't be anything that would adversely affect the health and well being of these young people. They have their entire lives in front of them which they should be able to enjoy pain-free.

A darn good dance program happening there

• Like 2

I don't like all those knee braces on the Phantomettes (safety-wise) A LOT of girls have them, some on both knees.

It makes me wonder if they are being given marching/dancing moves that are putting too much stress on knees? There shouldn't be anything that would adversely affect the health and well being of these young people. They have their entire lives in front of them which they should be able to enjoy pain-free.

I 'guard-land', braces and 'being broken' was literally just part of being in guard... so many people get worn out from doing winterguard and DCI... and some BOA.

Would you say that 2016 will be known as the year of the ballad?

• Like 1

And they spend so much time pushing those pointless stairs aorund only to leave them in place and repeatedly nothing happens with them.... just don't get it.

Blue Devils have been doing that for decades...

• Like 1

That's supposed to be the ultimate put down. It is usually used by someone who can't come up any legitimate means to support their argument.

saying Academy's show is very good is a put down?

interesting thought process.

you spending a lot of time in Colorado with the plants recently?

• Like 3