You know who I miss?

Thanks Chief....once a BD pugilist always a BD pugilist! As far as DCP...it seems so......what's the word? ......pleasant and civilized on here, nobody wanting to let the air out of tour bus tires and the boo birds have migrated. Interesting how Bloo has taken to the free form dance designs and body movement so ridiculed 8 years ago. They were cool then and are still cool. Love BD this year of course, but less memorable than shows of the past....music and performance of same is amazing. Certainly championship calabre but Bloo has broken the horizontal plane in the most creative way this year and it's theirs to lose. Miss the old days when warnings were handed out by DCP administrators like government cheese. Still need to catch up on a few more shows and contribute my usual blather.

Good to have ya back Plan!

• Like 1

I miss:

Guardsmen

27th Lancers (I loved the guard spinning rifles on their backs)

Bridgman - I remember them getting fined in Boulder during finals weeks for playing past the city's noise curfew

Wausau Story

Railmen

Dutch Boy

Velvet Knights - The cow peeing was memorable!

• Like 1

Man, how long have you had that Zoidberg avatar? I was literally just reading about convertible tubas on some other drum corps forum, and I saw that you had chimed in. The posts dated back to 2003.

Apparently Futurama started in 1999, so it would be possible. But I believe DCP displays the user's current avatar and sig, not the one in use when the post was made. I could be wrong, tho ...

Apparently Futurama started in 1999, so it would be possible. But I believe DCP displays the user's current avatar and sig, not the one in use when the post was made. I could be wrong, tho ...

Futurama absolutely started in 1999. Love that show.

Anyway, the avatar was on a different forum, not DCP. You're right about how DCP displays avatars though.

I think you're right -- if you change your avatar, it changes it for all previous posts. I assume the website coding would be much simpler by not having to keep track of multiple avatars and which posts they are used on.

Man, how long have you had that Zoidberg avatar? I was literally just reading about convertible tubas on some other drum corps forum, and I saw that you had chimed in. The posts dated back to 2003.

I know Zoidberg is the only avatar I've had here (I joined DCP in 2008). I've probably been using Zoidberg since 2006-2007. Before that my avatar was Milkman Dan from the comic strip "Red Meat" (that was when I was on most forums as "Phantom Phan", before changing to Hostrauser).

Mid season APDs.

I'd love to have some 'current season fix' the day after a show. I did listen to 2015 on the long drive to visit family friends today. Made it all the way to the Colts before we got there

Mid season APDs.

I'd love to have some 'current season fix' the day after a show. I did listen to 2015 on the long drive to visit family friends today. Made it all the way to the Colts before we got there

If you have fan network, it's very easy to create your own APD/VPD's out of it. They may not be the same quality as past years though.

If you have fan network, it's very easy to create your own APD/VPD's out of it. They may not be the same quality as past years though.

Yah. Need to do that I guess ;)