Champions in Chester, August 4 2016

This doesn't apply to any other corps in the show?

Only Cadets. It's been an uphill battle all season for them so my concern and hope is for them going forward..
  • Like 1

Only Cadets. It's been an uphill battle all season for them so my concern and hope is for them going forward..

I'm hoping they can cut the gap between them and the tip several corps this weekend. A sense of momentum and positive feedback would really help fire up the members heading into the final stretch. They are busy cleaning all the changes. As the execution improves the complicated closer becomes more effective.

Currently watching SCV rehearse. I haven't seen them yet this year. All i can say is WOW.

Jealous! I got to see them live in Annapolis, I regret not going to watch their rehearsal the next day in the same stadium

I think I figured out where the Vanguard yell is...anyone in for tonight?

My friend and I were one of the very few people who did the vanguard yell in Annapolis. I hope more people catch on in Indy, I want it to be audible on the finals recording!!!

Anybody have advice on what the best lot to park in would be? I am coming in from Philly.

I usually go down to the farthest lot past the stadium (toward the warm up areas) and then jet right after the last corps is done, that gets me right out of there...

Is there a parking cost?

I'm hoping they can cut the gap between them and the tip several corps this weekend. A sense of momentum and positive feedback would really help fire up the members heading into the final stretch. They are busy cleaning all the changes. As the execution improves the complicated closer becomes more effective.

I'm hoping. This is where I either gain or lose respect for the judging community. My gut is they're not scoring each night's performance but rather going on the season's entrenched trend. If I see Cadets come out with a strong performance and see gaps close down, etc., then I know judges are looking at each show each night. All corps are cleaning BUT Cadets have the most to clean so realistically, a larger bump makes sense. IMO Edited by Tobias