Champions in Chester, August 4 2016

Ok I've got mixed emotions sabout this show...thought I wouldn't like all the electronics....but it fits...rough going on after crown I think...like the build into the ballad...very nice

• Like 1

Just saw a Periscope of the Crossmen's show. It looks SO much better without the tarp. I can FINALLY make out what the forms are supposed to be without squinting my eyes!

• Like 2

Nice finishing statement scouts...I was waiting to hear jcss...wish they played more of it actually...

Just saw a Periscope of the Crossmen's show. It looks SO much better without the tarp. I can FINALLY make out what the forms are supposed to be without squinting my eyes!

We really need a DCI Edna Mode to come out and say

intj-ednamode-pics01.png?w=585

NO TARPS!

• Like 6

Okay...the show is called relentless but they watered down the ending so he doesn't actually kill him...?? Okay. Not really a fan :/

Well, they did surround the bad guy, tossed him in the stagecoach to take him to justice, and the good guy got the girl. All with a triumphant Crown Brass blowing the stands down. I'd say that was a pretty relentless show. But I do get your point. I love what they did with the music and the visual with the guard and the incredible ending.

• Like 1

Crown changing that ending on a Wild West show just triggers my "Han Solo shot first" impulse. They keep to keep the hero bad.### enough to be relentless.

Edited by KVG_DC