CYO Nationals Tribute show. Quincy, Ma.

And I know Boston didn't change THAT much of their show. That would have to be a production overhaul for that kind of score jump.

Or possibly they are starting to perform it better and judges are "getting it"? Maybe a bit inflated but maybe some earlier shows were underscored.
  • Like 1

I seen them in Kentucky and in no way were they underscored. This just isn't their year. The Academy should, and probably will take their finals spot. Much preferred last year's show than this year's.

I seen them in Kentucky and in no way were they underscored. This just isn't their year. The Academy should, and probably will take their finals spot. Much preferred last year's show than this year's.

I've got Academy in 12th as well. But who do they bump? They definitely need to watch behind them as well.

Or possibly they are starting to perform it better and judges are "getting it"? Maybe a bit inflated but maybe some earlier shows were underscored.

I'm leaning towards a little inflated...maybe more than a little, even. If anything, the competition for that 12th spot in finals just got a little more interesting, again.

And how long ago was the Kentucky show?

It's been three weeks. I do believe that they were inflated but maybe that show has been polished.

To be fair, Boston doesn't usually get the benefit of a home show bump. Look at East Coast Classic from this year as an example.

Even if the numbers are inflated, it's the spreads that are important. Take the spread up to Cavies and down to Mandarins and OC and if the score is legit, they're back in the hunt for 10-12.

A-town will certainly prove or disprove this. Hopefully this gives the team a much needed confidence bump going into the last week of the season.

Edited by RedandBlack