Buffalo Corps, Won't You Come Out Tonight? (Aug. 7, 2016)

Cost benefit analysis. If you REALLY want to see a live DCI show, you'll either make that drive, or take the next day off. I've made that drive to Atlanta (well, okay, its only 2.5 hours vs 3, but still) on several occasions. It was worth it to me.

This!

Many of us have driven many hours, or even flew somewhere just to watch some shows over the years. I drive 10 hours to Indy every August for Finals, and have flown to DC and driven up to Allentown twice. If I could make it work, I'd follow the corps from Allentown all the way through Finals! I live in St Paul, MN, by the way.

• Like 1

correct - and I agree, I was just being silly. They have come close at times in captions - a coule tenths here and there

musical side of things hasn't been there issue - everyone recognizes the member talent, and the talent of Gino/Colin - as a strong a duo as any corps has...

now that the feet and visual side of things is gettign settled down and cleaner, it's not that shocking the music scores are going up. Last night was obviously a big jump and a bit surprising, so have to see if it holds (or most of the jump holds)

I am just voicing frustration with the TOC judging. No one can deny the inconsistencies

• Like 1

Bluecoats will open the spread over Devils in quarterfinals and it will then become a race for 2nd with Crown beating Devils on finals night. Just my prediction. Hopefully all the Devils fans will stick around for Bloo's first championship performance. :)

Tell you what.....i will stick around for Bloo (which are amazing this year) if you stick around on DCP for a huge plate of crow if BD wins Saturday night. Unless you're one of those DCP troll's who talks a whole bunch of crap, but when BD wins you disappear till next June.

Bluecoats will open the spread over Devils in quarterfinals and it will then become a race for 2nd with Crown beating Devils on finals night. Just my prediction. Hopefully all the Devils fans will stick around for Bloo's first championship performance. :)

Did a BD fan step on your lawn and kick your dog?

I plan on sticking around regardless who wins!

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 2