Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

Because they have thin skin?

The Blue Devils get hammered across the board, but they keep doing what they do.

You keep getting hammered across the board, and you keep doing what you do too. I guess their teachings have been hammered into your head, huh?

But that's not what you said.

You said judges are scoring Bluecoats higher because DCI has told them to keep the race exciting. That's FAR different than different judging panels having different preferences. Do you see that? Or maybe you don't.

They are one in the same.

But that's not what you said.

You said judges are scoring Bluecoats higher because DCI has told them to keep the race exciting. That's FAR different than different judging panels having different preferences. Do you see that? Or maybe you don't.

He doesn't. Simple as that.

Then I guess you didn't read that part of what you quoted where I wrote that "they could take third". I am aware of that, and I stand by my assertion that it won't be based on what is on the field.

Did you miss the part right after that? The rest of the sentence says that it wouldn't be a representation of what's on the field.

You keep getting hammered across the board, and you keep doing what you do too. I guess their teachings have been hammered into your head, huh?

Yep. Seventeen World Championships in DCI, four World Championships in WGI. Pretty good track record.

They are one in the same.

No they are not.

In one case judges are being told by someone else (DCI, Cesario, ? ) to score Bluecoats higher in order to build excitement.

In the other case (judges have preferences) the judges are putting Bluecoats higher because they simply like them better.

Edited by corpsband

No they are not.

In one case judges are being told by someone else (DCI, Cesario, ? ) to score Bluecoats higher in order build excitement.

In the other case (judges have preferences) the judges are putting Bluecoats higher because they simply like them better.

They are one in the same. Judges have preferences, and they are assigned accordingly to shows where their "preferences" will play out.

Yes, I do.

Try again.

Then why in the hell are you still going on about it? If you get it, admit that you were wrong and drop it. If you do, so will everyone else.