Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

They are one in the same. Judges have preferences, and they are assigned accordingly to shows where their "preferences" will play out.

So judges are assigned to shows based on their "preferences" ? Please tell me more because this is all new to me. How does that work?

Yep. Seventeen World Championships in DCI, four World Championships in WGI. Pretty good track record.

I never said anything about Championships, did I?

Did you miss the part right after that? The rest of the sentence says that it wouldn't be a representation of what's on the field.

Not at all.

And, I stand behind that post. If Bluecoats win, then it is representative of a sentimental approach to this season. Again...the Emerald Marquis effect. Their show is not the best show in the field this year.

They are one in the same. Judges have preferences, and they are assigned accordingly to shows where their "preferences" will play out.

So Blue Devils winning finals las year was only because dci assigned a panel that would ensure them the win?

I disagree. I think they totally earned it by being the best that night.

• Like 2

Not at all.

And, I stand behind that post. If Bluecoats win, then it is representative of a sentimental approach to this season. Again...the Emerald Marquis effect. Their show is not the best show in the field this year.

And neither is the Blue Devils. But, you're so ####### blind that you can't see in any other vision than blue. Color blind to every other color. The Blue Devils haven't had the best show design since 2014. Sorry to break it to you, but it's true.

So, what's your next argument you want to start?

• Like 1

Not at all.

So are you the guy calling all the shots............ We are speaking to the big chair......

Haha. No, I'm sorry but the Bluecoats have a great show.

So if the Coats win, it isn't because they outplayed, marched and performed the hell out of their show?

Edited by D41145
  • Like 1

Can someone please direct me to the block option on the mobile site? Not having any luck finding it.

So Blue Devils winning finals las year was only because dci assigned a panel that would ensure them the win?

I disagree. I think they totally earned it by being the best that night.

I agree on both your points. They were the best corps, but they also had a panel that was BD friendly.

I agree on both your points. They were the best corps, but they also had a panel that was BD friendly.

So where was the SCV panel? Or the BK panel? Academy? Scouts?