Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

Once again, Blue Devils are dominating.

They are dominating in discussion on a thread for a show in which they did NOT appear!

That's talent. :cool:

Not because of the corps. Because of an alumni. Can't call it talent when the corps didn't do it themselves. Just ramble of a single person.

Once again, Blue Devils are dominating.

They are dominating in discussion on a thread for a show in which they did NOT appear!

That's talent. :cool:

or a planned conspiracy to mark the retirement of Gibbs and Emmons.

Nothing against the devils, they are the raining champs...

Blue Devils making it rain champions, THAT's how good they are!

• Like 1

The reason they are so close competitively is because DCI needs it to be that way. From a "sheet" standpoint, BD is head and shoulders (once again) ahead of the competition. They could very well take third next week, but that won't be a reflection of what is on the field.

Sorry, but no one knows what will happen on the field later this week. (You would think someone who claims to have been around BD in the late eighties would know that...)

• Like 2

It's very illegal. To purgatory with all of you.... Or at least where the robber is going in Crown's show.

I'd go willingly... with Roxanne... from Crown's show. I'm sure we'd find a way to pass the time in Purgatory. :shutup: BTW, the guard member who plays Roxanne may only be 20-ish. But she's playing a lovely 38 y.o. character. I bought my ticket, so I get to decide how I interpret the show!

Edited by GlenI

Looks like SCV got killed in brass scores last night

Edited by Clutchtow