Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

I am just posting this as but one example in defense of those jsd is accusing of having no reason to call him arrogant other than his innocent apple pie enthusiasm.

Apparently there's a <trump>HUGE</trump> conspiracy involving every judge that has placed Bluecoats over BD in any caption. The conspiracy is designed to create a "close race" to peak fan interest in the activity. Despite the HUGE number of people involved in this conspiracy, it's existence has been kept completely secret EXCEPT for the poster JSD on this forum.

That is all.

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

I am just posting this as but one example in defense of those jsd is accusing of having no reason to call him arrogant other than his innocent apple pie enthusiasm.

Then I guess you didn't read that part of what you quoted where I wrote that "they could take third". I am aware of that, and I stand by my assertion that it won't be based on what is on the field.

I didn't insult anyone. If you read it as such, then you did not read what I wrote.

Objectively, based on the sheets, Bluecoats show is not the best of the top three (or, arguably, the top five). Is it fun? Yep. Is it exciting? Arguable and debatable. Is it the best designed show? I'm not sure about that, based on the sheets.

Why do you want some other folks to "take a swing" at me?

The meaning was clear but I'll explain it : "Take a swing a explaining why your words were insulting to both other corps and judges".

The meaning was clear but I'll explain it : "Take a swing a explaining why your words were insulting to both other corps and judges".

I don't care to. Honestly it needs to be dropped because he isn't open to seeing the wrong in his actions, so why even bother trying to help him see it? You're all waiting your breath.

This thread honestly needs to be shut down.

Apparently there's a <trump>HUGE</trump> conspiracy involving every judge that has place Bluecoats over BD in any caption. The conspiracy is designed to create a "close race" to peak fan interest in the activity. Despite the HUGE number of people involved in this conspiracy, it's existence has been kept completely secret EXCEPT for the poster JSD on this forum.

That is all.

Seriously?

You do not see that regional judges score their local corps higher than corps they are not familiar with?

You have obviously not taught in the activity. I posted (on another thread) how thrilled I was to have George O as a judge, because it guaranteed me a win in that caption.

Finals night will come down to who is judging. Show me the panel, and I can tell you who will win.

I don't care to. Honestly it needs to be dropped because he isn't open to seeing the wrong in his actions, so why even bother trying to help him see it? You're all waiting your breath.

I dunno. He so completely blind to what he's saying it could be rather entertaining to lead him down the garden path.

I didn't insult anyone. If you read it as such, then you did not read what I wrote.

Objectively, based on the sheets, Bluecoats show is not the best of the top three (or, arguably, the top five). Is it fun? Yep. Is it exciting? Arguable and debatable. Is it the best designed show? I'm not sure about that, based on the sheets.

Why do you want some other folks to "take a swing" at me?

Well based on the "sheets" it's winning.

• Like 1

Because they have thin skin?

The Blue Devils get hammered across the board, but they keep doing what they do.

Seriously?

You do not see that regional judges score their local corps higher than corps they are not familiar with?

You have obviously not taught in the activity. I posted (on another thread) how thrilled I was to have George O as a judge, because it guaranteed me a win in that caption.

Finals night will come down to who is judging. Show me the panel, and I can tell you who will win.

But that's not what you said.

You said judges are scoring Bluecoats higher because DCI has told them to keep the race exciting. That's FAR different than different judging panels having different preferences. Do you see that? Or maybe you don't.

Edited by corpsband

Again: I did nothing different from what other fans of their corps post.