Madison Scouts 2017

I think they just need something new that still feels like Madison Scouts.  If I recall they hadn't touched a lot of the source music in 2015 they used but it still felt like something they had to have done before because it fit them so well.  That show is rocketing up my most played shows as of the last year or two, as is 2012.  I hope they bounce back.  DCI is just better with a fantastic Madison Scouts. 

• Like 2

I have a good feeling that they will. I think they learned from the mistakes made in 2016 and I really like the moves they made on the staff. 

I read a rumor recently on reddit that the Scouts may be experimenting with Andalucía B-flat soprano/trumpet horns?  Other than me reading that rumor that is all I know...so ZERO confirmation from anyone on my part...Can anyone from the Scouts confirm this? If this is something I should not be posting as a question here then I apologize...just PM me to delete this post and I will do that...

Nice video. But I don't understand how they worked out those early soloists. I didn't see any speakers on the field. :whistle:

I really like the addition of Mac Smith to the sound design team for the Scouts!

1 hour ago, Madcityscout said:

I really like the addition of Mac Smith to the sound design team for the Scouts!

Have to say, I'm pleased with all staff changes for 2017.

They clearly looked at areas that needed changes and made them.