2017 PREDICTIONS!

39 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Everything we post on any site should already be known as "IMO" so we don't need to type it.  (You got that BRASSO?)  With these prediction topics, what anyone types probably should be classified as guessing and not wishing.

Exactly. As for the comments that I was "wishing" for the Blue Stars to be out, it simply comes down to the fact that I don't think 2017 will have room for them. There are so many corps in the 9-15 range that any given year could be in.

I would never wish a group to not be successful, but I also am not going to think that someone will be in because others believe they will.

As you said though, it really is guessing, and unfortunately people get their panties in a bunch when their corps is bumped out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

Everything we post on any site should already be known as "IMO" so we don't need to type it.  (You got that BRASSO?)  

In my opinion, Ghost. it is perfectly appropriate to add an " IMO" at the end of a comment. However. in my opinion. it is not appropriate to put the " imo " in caps when doing so ( nobody here does this ), as the caps ( ie. " IMO " ) make it appear that you are yelling at the top of your lungs in order to make some point, when in reality. the smaller, non capitalization of the " imo " in your post advice could have attained the same level of an understanding of the point you are trying to make.... just my opinion here. of course.

Edited by BRASSO

They weren't.  Thus, Ghost's example he cites here was not relevant at all..... imo. Boston prior to 1994 had never been in the TOP 12 at any point in 2 decades during the DCI years. And while Boston was sitting in 12th after Quarters in '94, the Colts had topped Boston 7 in a row coming into Championships that season. and had topped Boston 5 days earlier in a show in Massachusetts to boot.. Thus Boston really was never a Top 12 Corps during the DCI time period of 1972-1998 . But once Boston made Finals in 1999,.they are one of just 4 active Corps to have never fallen out of Finals once having made Finals.

Edited by BRASSO

9 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

In my opinion, Ghost. it is perfectly appropriate to add an " IMO" at the end of a comment. However. in my opinion. it is not appropriate to put the " imo " in caps when doing so ( nobody here does this ), as the caps ( ie. " IMO " ) make it appear that you are yelling at the top of your lungs in order to make some point, when in reality. the smaller, non capitalization of the " imo " in your post advice could have attained the same level of an understanding of the point you are trying to make.... just my opinion here. of course.

So when I randomly capitalize words like I see to enjoy doing does that mean I'm talking at a normal volume and then screaming random words out? 

Rather humorous to envision HAHA.  

6 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

So when I randomly capitalize words like I see to enjoy doing does that mean I'm talking at a normal volume and then screaming random words out? 

Rather humorous to envision HAHA.  

I would tend to think a " HAHA".signifies much louder laughter than a mere " haha ",.... ( HAHA!! )