2017 Boston Crusaders

No, I will not be baited by you on this thread. So you have a real fine night and a mighty fine day tomorrow for yourself, Guardling.

PM me then tell me what you THINK YOU KNOW. Im more than sure it's nothing. Like most often.

Thank you for the good wishes though.. back at ya

Edited by GUARDLING

Wow. This thread was an amazing read tonight. A battle of I know more than you do, my opinion has more value than yours with a little and a little of smack down all around. One thing totally piqued my curiosity because the combatants all had some experience with BAC is when did Guardling teach at BAC?

Edited by LabMaster

Wow. This thread was an amazing read tonight. A battle of I know more than you do, my opinion has more value than yours with a little and a little of smack down all around. One thing totally piqued my curiosity because the combatants all had some experience with BAC is when did Guardling teach at BAC?

A little more than a decade ago. BUT as with a few others I have had my hand in things past then.Just so you know , there's no clue who I am or when. Im pretty sure of that and protective of it for alot of reasons . Especially if I post publically. This is also not just for me but for the corps also. We've seen how that goes sometimes.

Edited by GUARDLING

Don't take the bait re. Guardling. Also, lets not let this thread get derailed on a rumor stated above by the poster " Relics" that Michael Townshend exercised ( Relics words ) " low " behavior by allegedly soliciting his Crown marchers in his caption" to all stick together and go with him to the Boston Crusaders". That is what touched off the firestorm here on this Boston Crusaders thread. Relics in a follow up post seemed to back pedal a bit on that charge regarding Michael Townshend ( but not entirely ) .Guardling is meaningless to any of this MT charge by Relics. As such, thats no more than a worthless sidebar sideshow, not worth the time, nor effort to bring up Guardling's name again re. this alleged tampering charge on the part of Michael Townshend,.... a person from all indications who has never been accused of such " low " behaviors before... especially all the years he worked and toiled at Carolina Crown and brought them titles, good fortunes, and stellar reputations and for the professional manner with how he conducted himself thru all these years while there at the Carolina Crown. I don't believe that Michael Townshend is a " low " behaviors acting instructor. Not from all I've heard about this fine man. Potential campers from Crown ( and all other age eligibles ) that might want to try out for a spot in the Boston Crusaders, are more than welcome to try out for the Boston Crusaders if that is their choice, whether they have been solicited to or not. And if you marched the Boston Crusaders this season, and want to come back for 2017 and perhaps beyond, come back to the offseason tryouts too if you choose to, whether you've have been solicited so far by anyone yet, or not.

Edited by BRASSO

Don't take the bait re. Guardling. No poster on this thread should be the focus. Also, lets not let this thread get derailed on a rumor stated above by the poster " Relics" that Michael Townshend exercised ( Relics words ) " low " behavior by allegedly soliciting his marchers to all stick together and go with him to the Boston Crusaders. That is what touched off the firestorm here on this Boston Crusadrs thread. Relics in a follow up post seemed to back pedal a bit on that charge regarding Michel Townshend, so I think we should all allow that rethink of what he initally said that touched off the firestorm here Guardling is meaningless to any of this MT charge by Relics, so jts a sideshow, not worth the time, nor effort to bring uo his name again re. this tampering charge on the part of Michael Townshend, a person from all indications, has never been accused of such " low " behaviors before... especially all the years he worked and toiled at Carolina Crown and brought them titles, good fortunes, and stellar reputations and for the professionsal manner with how Michael Townshend conducted himself while there at Carolina Crown.

He asked a question not a recap

So BAC is the new cadets?

Anybody thing the Cadets are going the way of 27th?

I really don't think either is the case, Alcubierre.

No. Not for a second. And the two situations are not in anyway comparable. Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

BAC just hired 3 guys from Crown, also. By your logic, is BAC the new Crown??

The answer is no. Just stop.

BAC is BAC, not anyone else.

Edited by Brass34
  • Like 4

Brilliant hirings and business choices, Boston! Can't wait to see all those kids returning next year and see that staff in action.

Don't let those whose tiny eggs got poached, the b##t-hurt, or the self-promoting and entitled ones pee on your parade...especially in this place.

Happy 77th yr.'Saders and best to your deep-pocketed. very involved BOD and Alumni.

Best wishes to all the Corps next year. Enjoy the ride.

• Like 4