2017 Boston Crusaders

Mostly for the alumni, but there were a few years the corps............

My first year with the corps we traveled to Quebec Canada...the drinking age up there was 18...lol

Just realized Ryan George arranges my favorite high school bands shows......and Collin McNutt does the percussion book.

:O

A few more details as to which schools would be cool...

A few more details as to which schools would be cool...

Leander High School. Easily the talk of Texas in 2014, really simple show but done absolutely brilliantly. 2015 was also pretty dang cool, rough end of season after having to pull out of BOA San Antonio due to some severe flooding. Going to Grand Nationals this year with a REALLY freakin cool show.

Was talking to a friend that went there this morning and asked who wrote their music program, and low and behold it was Ryan George on winds and Collin McNutt on drums (Michael Zellers front ensemble). I'd say they compliment each other very well.

To put it lightly I really really really really really love Leanders shows, musically especially, and I didn't know it was them two doing them. That makes me very excited to see what they can do at Boston Crusaders.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Shouldn't this thread be officially dubbed "BAC-Talk" ???

We'll have to wait for the return of Brasso for a quorum to have a vote.

What else would it be besides that?....lol

This past weekend at the Indianapolis Marriott...Boston's design staff enjoyed a "Fun and productive weekend! Away we go:) . . . And awkwardly worded sign behind us" ,according to Potter

14232409_10154506425168866_3141087919034

I can't wait to see what such a awesome staff has in store for Boston this coming season...

• Like 1

Wuu, Lia. Thank God you posted this.

24 hrs.went by without a post about BAC. Noticed though that they picked one of the most expensive hotels in the city.

Just for you...in your honor...Ii will post at least once per day on this thread minimum...from now until JUNE 1st :tounge2: