2017 Boston Crusaders

Well I'm not a dancer...but I do know that the horn-line this past season would do plié, sautés, and coupes fairly regularly in their morning block on tour...

just saw this morning that one of the visual guys from Crown "announced" he was going to BAC. I think he did mostly movement (vs marching). is there any news on the rest of the team?

just saw this morning that one of the visual guys from Crown "announced" he was going to BAC. I think he did mostly movement (vs marching). is there any news on the rest of the team?

man FNBB is still busy with those funds transfers! Crown better lock up their food truck staff -- you never know!

man FNBB is still busy with those funds transfers! Crown better lock up their food truck staff -- you never know!

Haven't you heard? They have hired Rachael Ray

BAC will be great this year! When was the last time they were really good? It's been so long... I remember the show but forgot the year. Beautiful guard, great colors to the show. Maybe 2000?

BAC will be great this year! When was the last time they were really good? It's been so long... I remember the show but forgot the year. Beautiful guard, great colors to the show. Maybe 2000?

Red show. They did Time to Say Goodbye. 5th

I really liked the Core of Temptation (the apple show) in 2009. 7th

I guess it is what you consider to be "good"...not really fair saying they haven't been good since 2000....I thought 2002, 2003, 2009, and 2012 were "good" shows...

Red show. They did Time to Say Goodbye. 5th

I really liked the Core of Temptation (the apple show) in 2009. 7th

I liked especially the visual in 2009...it was CRISP/SHARP...it stood out in my mind anyway.

BL is a VERY talented person for sure...glad to see he will be going to BAC...they are lucky to have him.

Just a quick comment from this past season's "pit girl" video that went viral in July...

You would think that after 24 million views...102 thousand likes...195 thousand shares AND 86 thousand comments....that people would understand the difference between a marching band and a drum corps...LOL

I hope Boston monetized that video!