2017 Boston Crusaders

What is not going to work? The uniform thing was A JOKE...

No I was joking also! I got it. I was trying to be serious with a joke. Should have used the sarcastic thing.

• Like 1

Funny but the Waldo question was just asked on Boston's FB page. There is a story about it and it is nothing like X has offered. Waldo's original name was Leo. For real. It got changed at one point and allegedly the story is not for general public consumption. The image, told to me personally by a person privy to such information is actually taken from the Lowenbrau lion.

This not for public consumption thing is just so outdated and backwards thinking IMO...for years people were not willing to say what BAC stood for...and ultimately it was just a matter of what decade you marched with the corps...this waldo story was not brought up on Boston's FB...it was brought up on the alumni and friends FB which is a closed group btw...still not sure what the big deal is for all this surreptitiousness to occur...

This not for public consumption thing is just so outdated and backwards thinking IMO...for years people were not willing to say what BAC stood for...and ultimately it was just a matter of what decade you marched with the corps...this waldo story was not brought up on Boston's FB...it was brought up on the alumni and friends FB which is a closed group btw...still not sure what the big deal is for all this surreptitiousness to occur...

Pump the brakes L. It was just simple chatter. Nothing "surreptitious" about it. And it is nothing like the BAC thing that had been batted about. And yeah the question was on the Alumni & Friends page. But I'm not sure where you're going with that. PM me if you have a question about it.

Pump the brakes L. It was just simple chatter. Nothing "surreptitious" about it. And it is nothing like the BAC thing that had been batted about. And yeah the question was on the Alumni & Friends page. But I'm not sure where you're going with that. PM me if you have a question about it.

Yes I will do that...no problem...I just thought it would be a cool little mystery to solve...thinking out loud is not allowed on here btw! :smile:

your+argument+is+invalid+8.png

Here I go with more music suggestions...this was done by Magic of Orlando in 1996...20 years ago...Robert W. Smith's composition...

Twelve Seconds to the Moon is a celebration of man's conquest of the sky and the heavens above. While the Wright Brothers' first manned flight lasted a mere twelve seconds, astronauts were soon walking the surface of the moon. Robert W. Smith's spectacular sonic adventure stretches the envelope with some of the most exotic and adventurous scoring for percussion and winds ever achieved. Searing and blistering musical lines merge with explosive percussion to make this one of the most sensational works for wind ensemble or concert band in concert band literature today.

Twelve Seconds To The Moon

Twelve Seconds to the Moon is a celebration of man's conquest of the sky and the heavens above. While the Wright Brothers' first manned flight lasted a mere twelve seconds, astronauts were soon walking the surface of the moon. Robert W. Smith's spectacular sonic adventure stretches the envelope with some of the most exotic and adventurous scoring for percussion and winds ever achieved. Searing and blistering musical lines merge with explosive percussion to make this one of the most sensational works for wind ensemble or concert band in concert band literature today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5IpDku2e_s

I love marching band and all...but wow..the intonation in the first 12 seconds of that performance...made me cringe...lol

pretty simple theme and easy to follow...I've always hated voice-overs though...