2017 Boston Crusaders

A DB Cooper show.......hmm. lol

Most of this generation..i.e. the millennials...prob don't even know who DB Cooper was for that matter...LOL

Most of this generation..i.e. the millennials...prob don't even know who DB Cooper was for that matter...LOL

Then none of those young ones better not say anything about those of us who have no clue what instructors look like. Yes, no one has really posted anything, but I feel the force of surprise out there!

I do and he really fascinates me.

Just picture this...the whole corps parachuting into the stadium in the opening moments during the pre-show...gotta open the roof though...Imagine the spectacle..LOL

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

Just picture this...the whole corps parachuting into the stadium in the opening moments during the pre-show...gotta open the roof though...Imagine the spectacle..LOL

Nahhhh. The cat walks are high enough to jump from up there. Or do a military show and rappel down.

• Like 1

I just want to know why in Hawaii on the OC16 sport channel...they can show a 4 1/2 hour live marching band competition...yet we can't get diddly squat in the contiguous states...If it wasn't so far I'd say it could be a good possible stomping ground for talent for many of the corps you'd think...wasn't really sure where to post my rant....haha