2017 Boston Crusaders

Just now, monarch said:

She spins too?

Yeah she pulls double duty...as part of color guard as well throughout the show...so talented...

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, 1corpsfan said:

Impressive score tonight

Yes... Boston completes their early season successful fore into the midwest... and now heads back east to Florida for 2 shows there next weekend.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, nysader said:

SOME GOOD GE SCORES TONIGHT FOR THEM

Yes, ' noticed that too. Can't underestimate the value of the GE caption in the grand scheme of things.( especially in partial panel shows )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Has anyone else noticed that there aren't really any clips of BAC in the lot? Whether it be brass or percussion. I guess they aren't as popular yet as the top 5 :unsure: which is sad because BAC is top notch. Do they have a strict policy against people recording in the warm up lot or something or have they not gained as much popularity yet? Serious question, not trying to be funny.

3 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

Has anyone else noticed that there aren't really any clips of BAC in the lot? Whether it be brass or percussion. I guess they aren't as popular yet as the top 5 :unsure: which is sad because BAC is top notch. Do they have a strict policy against people recording in the warm up lot or something or have they not gained as much popularity yet? Serious question, not trying to be funny.

I see them stream media through their team all the time at show/schools on their FB etc.

1 minute ago, emc2 said:

I see them stream media through their team all the time at show/schools on their FB etc.

Darn, I guess you need to be on FB these days to catch things. Lol. 

1 hour ago, blakman7 said:

Darn, I guess you need to be on FB these days to catch things. Lol. 

Boston streamed brass warm up at first show at Massillon...I dropped the facebook link for that in the show thread on DCP at the time...it is not up now though...dcibrass on YouTube also caught some of their warm up at the concert at the park that was not part of the performance...

As far as others..haven't seen too much as you are saying

Boston does plan to also showcase the battery and colorguard warm ups at some point..not sure when though