2017 Boston Crusaders

19 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Might want to wait until the first regional.  Some of the recaps at a show or two have had them higher in achievement than content.  They obviously have the mm talent to handle more with drill and music which would help in staying close to the corps ahead of them.

That may be for now but I think this show is going to be layered and layered intelligently. The new design staff is adept at this sort of thing and most importantly they work well together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

That may be for now but I think this show is going to be layered and layered intelligently. The new design staff is adept at this sort of thing and most importantly they work well together.

Ghost just wants to wait until the corps is solidly in a certain placement range before he climbs aboard. Typical front runner.

Just now, Barneveld said:

Ghost just wants to wait until the corps is solidly in a certain placement range before he climbs aboard. Typical front runner.

Far from it B.  Was disappointed the past two years with the results after all we read from within and outside the corps.  I'm very excited about this years possibilities, but will try not to have my typing fingers go overboard on this key board.

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Far from it B.  Was disappointed the past two years with the results after all we read from within and outside the corps.  I'm very excited about this years possibilities, but will try not to have my typing fingers go overboard on this key board.

I really think this year is different. I never bought into Quixotic and the windmills were problematic from the very beginning. Conquest was a show that had possibilities but never quite clicked and those banners only worked right some of the time and weren't ready for the first several shows. This year, BAC came out with a complete show and have been executing it June clean. I would not be afraid of starting to hype the show. And I am an outsider!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Ahhggg. Enough of the whiny "I listened to everyone be positive the past couple of years but when things didn't work out I was so hurt that now I'll completely hedge my support."  JC get on the bus or stay off.  You don't have to wear out your fingers but stop with the constant Eeyore caution.  Enjoy what they are doing and believe they are doing good things this year.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I really think this year is different. I never bought into Quixotic and the windmills were problematic from the very beginning. Conquest was a show that had possibilities but never quite clicked and those banners only worked right some of the time and weren't ready for the first several shows. This year, BAC came out with a complete show and have been executing it June clean. I would not be afraid of starting to hype the show. And I am an outsider!

Totally agree.  BAC is terrific this year.  They've got a great show from the get-go!

Have a great show tonight BAC.

Great show tonight in La Crosse!

19679406_1482812641762674_53280468287328

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2