2017 Boston Crusaders

On 6/27/2017 at 2:20 PM, emc2 said:

They have every thing together.  You can see it and here it.

1 minute ago, emc2 said:

They (BAC) have everything together.  They have a great showing, staff and talent.  It will take time for thing to change.  Thing in DCI have been the same way for over 20 years.  A lot of good drum corps this year.  Should be fun.

You are starting to REPEAT yourself and not saying much...lol

3 minutes ago, emc2 said:

They (BAC) have everything together.  They have a great showing, staff and talent.  It will take time for thing to change.  Thing in DCI have been the same way for over 20 years.  A lot of good drum corps this year.  Should be fun.

Yes, it will take time for things to change. But, IMO, the change is happening quickly. With the quality of their show and the quality of the performance we are seeing thus far, I don't see them placing lower than 7th at finals, but time will tell. I think at lowest, they will be 8th and that depends if BK can beat them, and at highest 6th (if they can beat the Cavies, which I think they can).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Yes, it will take time for things to change. But, IMO, the change is happening quickly. With the quality of their show and the quality of the performance we are seeing thus far, I don't see them placing lower than 7th at finals, but time will tell. I think at lowest, they will be 8th and that depends if BK can beat them, and at highest 6th (if they can beat the Cavies, which I think they can).

You might be right. But what i have seen from them this year.  I have not seen in past years.  If they go above were everyone one thinks they will.  It will be a great thing.  IMO.

Just now, emc2 said:

You might be right. But what i have seen from them this year.  I have not seen in past years.  If they go above were everyone one thinks they will.  It will be a great thing.  IMO.

I think so too. I wasn't buying the "hype" in the off season. But I am now. It's a great product. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, emc2 said:

You hype boston EVERY year...even last year when they barely made finals...a testament to the heart and spirit of the corps no doubt for their fight...that aside...therefore your hype has no street credit...haven't you figured that out yet? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Liahona said:

You hype boston EVERY year...even last year when they barely made finals...a testament to the heart and spirit of the corps no doubt for their fight...that aside...therefore your hype has no street credit...haven't you figured that out yet? 

Hey now. 

They have everything together! 

:fight:

31 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I love the loyalty and the hype...in all the CorpS.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

I love the loyalty and the hype...in all the CorpS.

Yes hype and loyalty is fine..some people go a little too overboard and OVER the top...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

Yes hype and loyalty is fine..some people go a little too overboard and OVER the top...

let them. TY for the photo posts too!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spandy said:

I wasn't a big fan of the uniform when I saw the reveal, but they have definitely grown on me.

I absolutely love these uniforms! They look similar to, but imo much cooler than, Crown last year. And they subtlet keep the Boston patriot concept, though that may be just because of the nature of this show design.

No one looks like Boston on the field this year. They look world class all the way,

As far as expectations, frankly, I would consider it more surprising if Boston wasn't competing for the top six or so given their offseason. It's not just staff, but also the talent that followed them to Boston, and the funding. Boston is very clearly a destination corps now.

• Like 3