2017 Boston Crusaders

I was in Texas, BAC much improved, up 11 points and 7 places over the same show in 2016 and San Antonio score was higher than DCI finals score last year.

I think the fans are winners this year as well judging by their reaction to the show.

I love it when a plan comes together - Keep pushing!

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, emc2 said:

Like i said at the begin in VT outstanding never seen BAC or any other drum corp at that point in time ever a drum corps that clean and and show content.  OK look at placement  at this time  they are at above were they were at finals 2016.  No one else is close to were they are.

Please pump the brakes a bit.  The "no one else is close to were they are" makes little sense.  As does the "outstanding never seen BAC or any other drum corps at that point in time ever a drum corps that clean and show content".  Others corps HAVE come out clean and with content.  The overstating all the times is unnecessary and a bit of humility would be nice too.  We get what you mean we appreciate the enthusiasm but slow the roll.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

Please pump the brakes a bit.  The "no one else is close to were they are" makes little sense.  As does the "outstanding never seen BAC or any other drum corps at that point in time ever a drum corps that clean and show content".  Others corps HAVE come out clean and with content.  The overstating all the times is unnecessary and a bit of humility would be nice too.  We get what you mean we appreciate the enthusiasm but slow the roll.

consider the source ...haha

• Like 1

BAC today in HOT Dallas!

DFib3vAUMAAWzpE.jpg

DFib3vBVwAA9elf.jpg

DFib3vCUQAAP4Hr.jpg

DFib3vhXUAAm1ay.jpg

• Like 3

3 in a row over the Cadets ... and closing in on the Cavaliers ! Keep it up!

• Like 5

Dallas!

DFjXHZcUIAAdAOR.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jsd said:

Gino Scipriani...

Enough said.

Guess where his pedigree is from? 

Well BEFORE you so graciously tell us...first TRY and get his name right...haha

Cipriani

• Like 3