2017 Boston Crusaders

7 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Are we to conclude that the judges are putting down numbers before the show even finishes?

Besides Eye-cams would have to get licensing from Blue Knights '17 first. No way is Mark Arnold going to miss out on that money source.

BKCG 13th? I want my money back, but....

Judy says.

1 minute ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Late to the party but I just got back from Down Under. 

WTF was up with guard scores last night? Does Lentz have beef with BAC after they let him go? He nailed Crown, too. 

Who knows. All people can say with any degree of certainty is that Michael Lentz is assessing Guard performances quite differently than some of the other Guard judges in DCI.  Thats not to say he is wrong, the others right here... just that he is assessing Guard performances at the moment quite a bit differently than his peers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Who knows. All people can say with any degree of certainty is that Michael Lentz is assessing Guard performances quite differently than some of the other Guard judges in DCI.  Thats not to say he is wrong, the others right here... just that he is assessing Guard performances at the moment quite a bit differently than his peers.

Does he also still manage the WGI Dayton band 'Onyx' or his historical relationships with 'Pride of Cincinnati'?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

Does he also still manage the WGI Dayton band 'Onyx' or his historical relationships with 'Pride of Cincinnati'?

Show Title‎: ‎BIZARRE BAZAAR
Class‎: ‎Independent World
Director Name‎: ‎Michael Lentz
Location‎: ‎Dayton, OH US

They have been doing a show in Chicago and I believe they may be heading over to Europe for WGI next year.

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:
Show Title‎: ‎BIZARRE BAZAAR
Class‎: ‎Independent World
Director Name‎: ‎Michael Lentz
Location‎: ‎Dayton, OH US

They have been doing a show in Chicago and I believe they may be heading over to Europe for WGI next year.

ty!

16 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I believe variance is healthy. Outliers are not. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, phd-student-TTU said:

I believe variance is healthy. Outliers are not. 

This.

• Like 1

DFY0_peUMAArtvb.jpg

great photo! :)

• Like 4

OMG!!!!  Smoke?  What part of the show?  Obviously the ending/closer .....   DEAR LORD.... any photo or video of that?  (WOW)