Cadets 2017

I'm not getting into Sully's personal issues on DCP - sorry. And if you don't know about Sully I question how much you know about the "Hop/Aungst" relationship. Getting along doesn't mean they are buddies or agree on everything. But they've worked together well in the past and he just signed up for 5 years. So there's that.

coming home helped. word of changes in the overall organization helped. the contract really helped.

then again, i mentioned first hand talk of staff dissension this summer, and you poo-poo'd like i didnt know.

and i was right

• Like 2

I'm not getting into Sully's personal issues on DCP - sorry. And if you don't know about Sully I question how much you know about the "Hop/Aungst" relationship. Getting along doesn't mean they are buddies or agree on everything. But they've worked together well in the past and he just signed up for 5 years. So there's that.

I don't have personal knowledge of Hop's relationship with Sully so I'm not speculating. He came in and fixed this summer's show so I was simply asking why he was not back for 2017. I do in fact have personal knowledge of the Aungst/Hopkins relationship. Question all you want George. Knock yourself out. The truth is the truth. Plus, the relationship problems between those two is not some big secret. I can't imagine anyone who had a semblance of knowledge about the history between Aungst and Hopkins that wouldn't have been surprised by Aungst's decision to go back to The Cadets.

coming home helped. word of changes in the overall organization helped. the contract really helped.

then again, i mentioned first hand talk of staff dissension this summer, and you poo-poo'd like i didnt know.

and i was right

zero idea what you're talking about... if I poo-poo'd something incorrectly, I apologize. It is what it is at this point

I agree the changes and the contract helped. Tom / George worked well together. No, they are not "buddies"

I personally HATE working with "buddies"

Some mentioning Tom Aungst perhaps becoming the Director of The Cadets...wow. Why would you think that is even a possibility? Or are you just hoping... He lives in Mass. Has worked in public schools for over 20 years...so he'd have to leave that job. I guess anything is possible...but this is pretty out there.

Some mentioning Tom Aungst perhaps becoming the Director of The Cadets...wow. Why would you think that is even a possibility? Or are you just hoping... He lives in Mass. Has worked in public schools for over 20 years...so he'd have to leave that job. I guess anything is possible...but this is pretty out there.

When did DCP become TMZ?

Hop himself has said on the record at least at one point in time was that the only person he would feel comfortable leaving the Cadets to was Tom.