Cadets 2017

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

please put some bourbon in my coke

NOW you're speaking my language. I recently discovered Redbreast, a smooth outstanding Irish whiskey. Give it a try sometime. Only for those of legal drinking age of course 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ghost said:

If this is treu GD, who cleans up?

That's what the 2 minutes are for

17 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

NOW you're speaking my language. I recently discovered Redbreast, a smooth outstanding Irish whiskey. Give it a try sometime. Only for those of legal drinking age of course 

oh I've tried it and tried it and tried it!! Mmmm

10 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

What Blue Devils is doing is not recycling. Thats a steep word to use, recycling would be something formality of design and shows. it's more of nodd to the past with few snippets that fits within the idea or concept of the show celebrating their big 60th, to how far they coming from to where they are going, they are evolving again. This year show is something definitely fresh from what they FORMALLY been doing while embracing the past but yet moving to the future. The music is definitely different for them and how they have played it.

I agree with you to a level that cadets gets criticized for being too traditional, but I also disagree with that point of view. Cadeta can be traditional for me all day any day and still knock it out of the park. They have been beyond excellent! I Respect Cadets! I just think people just want to see a little modernization from them. But if it nots broken why fix it.

I think the modernization is what we get this year. From what I've heard and seen, this is a much more modern idea behind Mass. I believe they'll start being like other corps, looking back on the past while also moving towards the future. I'm excited!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Try their Caskmates

best of both worlds 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

I think the modernization is what we get this year. From what I've heard and seen, this is a much more modern idea behind Mass. I believe they'll start being like other corps, looking back on the past while also moving towards the future. I'm excited!

I'm Excited too! cant wait to see it. Anything you can share with me in my PM ?

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Try their Caskmates

best of both worlds 

Will do!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Now this explains his posts. :(