Cadets 2017

38 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Any details on what changed? Beyond dropping "I believe in Jesus Christ..." and "Let. US. PRAY!" (which I believe Hop mentioned in one of his vlogs last week).

Those haven't been dropped yet. New beginning/ending to the chaos section. Other small tweaks

• Like 2

I for one am going to enjoy the audio to this show in the off season.

Bernstein is just so... Good.

• Like 1

Glad to see they're closing the gap. However, my standards are still high for Cadets and 5th, 6th, 7th etc is still unacceptable to me. Good job Cadets, now keep it going. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Glad to see they're closing the gap. However, my standards are still high for Cadets and 5th, 6th, 7th etc is still unacceptable to me. Good job Cadets, now keep it going. 

Glad to see the upward momentum as well.  Hopefully, they don't just get close and then stay behind Boston the rest of the season.  I want to see them actually pass another corps and stay ahead of them.  Nothing against Boston - I have liked the Crusaders since I first saw them in the 1990's but I just want to see the Cadets do something other than drop and linger for the rest of the season.  They need that confidence that they can do it.

• Like 3

Looks like Cadets are prepping me up some humble pie.  Did not see them overtaking Boston again this summer, but it looks to be a solid possibility now.  Whether that holds throughout the next couple weeks remains to be seen, but I may be taking a few bites here shortly.

I still prefer just about every aspect of Boston's show over Cadets', but I'm glad to see them keeping things interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyt said:

Looks like Cadets are prepping me up some humble pie.  Did not see them overtaking Boston again this summer, but it looks to be a solid possibility now.  Whether that holds throughout the next couple weeks remains to be seen, but I may be taking a few bites here shortly.

I still prefer just about every aspect of Boston's show over Cadets', but I'm glad to see them keeping things interesting.

do you like your's served with brown sugar, cinnamon, or raisins?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, xandandl said:

do you like your's served with brown sugar, cinnamon, or raisins?

Brown sugar and cinnamon please.  

I'm not saying grace before I eat it though.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Don't get your hopes up this year then, but considering the train wreck last year and the offseason from Hell they had to put up with, the fact that the Cadets have ANY upward momentum right now is a very very good start.

• Like 2