Cadets 2017

47 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Yes, in 1977...:lle:

YHCMIXTNJUDLHSD.20150626221738.jpg

But where is her figure skating costume??

Or for that matter, where are theirs??

4 minutes ago, Bobby L. Collins said:

But where is her figure skating outfit??

You lose more credibility with every post.

You do make some decent points, but when you result to insulting tactics, you lose all credibility that YOU think you have.

I hope you think you are funny, I do not see it. But so be it. Maybe you need to find a new hobby.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

You do make some decent points, but when you result to insulting tactics, you lose all credibility that YOU think you have.

I hope you think you are funny, I do not see it. But so be it. Maybe you need to find a new hobby.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.  Have I struck a nerve or something?

I'm not trying to be funny.  The entire push for underoos on the field is the opposite of funny.  The costumes themselves are the insult.

And whether you like it or not.....any bando who doesn't follow drum corps would look at that photo and ask the exact same thing.  Something to think about....

Edited by Bobby L. Collins

32 minutes ago, Bobby L. Collins said:

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.  Have I struck a nerve or something?

I'm not trying to be funny.  The entire push for underoos on the field is the opposite of funny.  The costumes themselves are the insult.

And whether you like it or not.....any bando who doesn't follow drum corps would look at that photo and ask the exact same thing.  Something to think about....

Again, I will repeat, the diatribe you posted the other day had some valid points. I am open for a rational discussion. The second you undermine, insult make fun of MM's. You lose all credibility you think you have. You shoot yourself in the foot.

Me sir, LOL if you think you strike a nerve with me, rather I think current drum corps has struck a nerve with you. As for me, it takes a lot more than your kind to strike a nerve.

Speaking of insult...................look in the mirror.

Edited by oldcadetsop
  • Like 2

On 8/13/2017 at 1:47 AM, Crown Phan said:

Odd touching might just be the most catholic thing about this show.

####. I'm a blunt ########, but even this made me take pause

Edited by Jeff Ream
correction
  • Like 3

On 8/13/2017 at 9:57 AM, dcikon2 said:

I do think this show will be remembered in years to come.  I can't believe some of the immature comments on here.  I can understand not liking a show (i.e. music, uniforms, etc.), but some comments have gone too far and are not only disrespectful to the corps, but also to the activity as a whole.  Perhaps this is a generation that we are now living in.  I would hope that people would have a bit more respect for the MMs.

the amount of controversy this show created should be far less than 06, 07 and little Geoffrey

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bobby L. Collins said:

Wow, did they really teach their entire color guard to play horns?

Okay I admit, I laughed way more than I should have. Well played 

:spitting::laughing:

18 hours ago, Bobby L. Collins said:

Wow, did they really teach their entire color guard to play horns?

in 77

44 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

he's Making DCP Great Again

10 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

Again, I will repeat, the diatribe you posted the other day had some valid points. I am open for a rational discussion. The second you undermine, insult make fun of MM's. You lose all credibility you think you have. You shoot yourself in the foot.

Me sir, LOL if you think you strike a nerve with me, rather I think current drum corps has struck a nerve with you. As for me, it takes a lot more than your kind to strike a nerve.

Speaking of insult...................look in the mirror.

:whip:

• Like 1