The Cavaliers 2017

Cavies need to reach deep into the Empire Statesman playbook for their My Way ending and pull out the fire extinguishers.  Add that and a screamer at the end to toss their horn into the stands...

Edited by Sideways

Can't wait for Saturday in DeKalb!

I know we have a lot of season ahead, but think that it will be our first real opportunity to at least loosely gauge what the ceiling will be for the Cavaliers come finals. Will be watching the margin between SCV and the Cavies closely. 

Been a fun year already, and I think we have a real horse race for top 3. Have really enjoyed watching Boston this year as well. The competition between Boston and The Cadets seems similar to me as last year where the Cavies inched closer and closer to The Cadets before really pulling ahead at finals.

I think Boston could do the same to the Cadets this year.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CavHjt said:

Can't wait for Saturday in DeKalb!

I know we have a lot of season ahead, but think that it will be our first real opportunity to at least loosely gauge what the ceiling will be for the Cavaliers come finals. Will be watching the margin between SCV and the Cavies closely. 

Been a fun year already, and I think we have a real horse race for top 3. Have really enjoyed watching Boston this year as well. The competition between Boston and The Cadets seems similar to me as last year where the Cavies inched closer and closer to The Cadets before really pulling ahead at finals.

I think Boston could do the same to the Cadets this year.

I think some folks underestimated Cavies and SCV coming into this season. Personally, those are the two shows I am mostly looking forward to seeing in Houston.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I think some folks underestimated Cavies and SCV coming into this season. Personally, those are the two shows I am mostly looking forward to seeing in Houston.

You may be right. In addition, I have the impression that Cavies and Vanguard fans on DCP take different approaches to comments/postings - or maybe, have different styles - than fans of some other corps. It's only an impression, and I am only speaking generally and casually.

Some fans are mildly supportive, or jovially supportive; others are, I guess, aggressively supportive. This might distort perceptions of how things are going to go (or are going) on an online forum.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

You may be right. In addition, I have the impression that Cavies and Vanguard fans on DCP take different approaches to comments/postings - or maybe, have different styles - than fans of some other corps. It's only an impression, and I am only speaking generally and casually.

Some fans are mildly supportive, or jovially supportive; others are, I guess, aggressively supportive. This might distort perceptions of how things are going to go (or are going) on an online forum.

I have noticed the same. Personally, I enjoy everyone. Shoot, I can't imagine why someone would destroy and corps. 

6 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I have noticed the same. Personally, I enjoy everyone. Shoot, I can't imagine why someone would destroy and corps. 

Hey, @Hook'emCavies, you have anything special going on a week from this coming Friday?

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

MAYBE THEY CAN ADD SOME MORE obscure geodesic props? Can't wait./..... on the edge of my seat with coke fused anticipation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

If you mean the 21, yep! DCI HOUSTON! WOOOO lol

I will be there but as usual I will be wondering WHY the F .... all these Texas people latch onto the Cavilers! I have been dumbfounded by it. WHY not the SkyRiders from yesteryear or Crossmen......??? Cavilers the green gear hu???