The Cavaliers 2017

18 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

And I love it

They have a medal on their mind...I kind of like the way the FloMarching broadcasts mishaps have worked out...yes...a lot of US have seen them live somewhere...but they really are flying kind of under the radar to the larger universe of Drum Corps enthusiasts that watch the broadcasts. Many haven't seen them since that lightning debacle preview show or opening night in the theater. Because they haven't been on Flo since ( except for an indoor at Muncie) . 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

They have a medal on their mind...I kind of like the way the FloMarching broadcasts mishaps have worked out...yes...a lot of US have seen them live somewhere...but they really are flying kind of under the radar to the larger universe of Drum Corps enthusiasts that watch the broadcasts. Many haven't seen them since that lightning debacle preview show or opening night in the theater. Because they haven't been on Flo since ( except for an indoor at Muncie) . 

This is going to be an amazing show to watch... I can already tell

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Greens said:

I'm really crossing my fingers for the man symbol as the closing set to MAFM...LOL

I'm actually hoping for a little throwback to 95.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

Eventhough I love Frank Sinatra, I am hoping for a pure brass statement as an ending. Not the end of the world, but the brass sounds soooo good underneath it. 

Seems like a lot of us are hoping for that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forevergreen said:

Eventhough I love Frank Sinatra, I am hoping for a pure brass statement as an ending. Not the end of the world, but the brass sounds soooo good underneath it. 

I kind of like the singing over top, I just wish they played more of the song

• Like 4

11 hours ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

I kind of like the singing over top, I just wish they played more of the song

That would indeed be a good thing!  However, I think "My Way" should be all brass, no singing, and "loud AF" as my teenagers say.  Since seeing my old corps lve in Hamilton, Ohio, I've noticed The Cavaliers' brass line is getting lots better, stronger, and louder too.  Sprach, Mars, and My Way need to rattle the stands.

• Like 1