Carolina Crown 2017

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

2nd half of CC's show is supposed to be much more edgier.. more " mod "  if you will. I suppose its best to wait until the we all get to  see and hear the entire package, then the theme will potentially become more coherent in its messaging and what the show is meant to convey to audiences in the end.

K cool.  I guess thats what happens when watching a preaseason video.  Im sure theyll be up to snuff by August.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BoaDci said:

K cool.  I guess thats what happens when watching a preaseason video.  Im sure theyll be up to snuff by August.

Last bit is very different and will likely put you at ease.  They got a plan...

Edited by jjeffeory
Word choice
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Last bit is very different and will likely put you to ease.  They got a plan...

From the info I am receiving, they definitely have a plan and the show is going to continue to grow and evolve all the way til Finals!

• Like 3

I watched the 8minutes video and thought to myself it isn't really looking like much now, but then i take another look two times and i definitely see the potential of something really special and i hope i am right. its really really rough now but i do see this show could end up being very special. i love the music and the ballad is beautiful but it needs work to refine the soloist to blend in well with the assemble than singing over the music and whole segment of that part of the show. its not clear what the show is about, cause we still don't know the full concept yet, but i do like what i see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I watched the 8minutes video and thought to myself it isn't really looking like much now, but then i take another look two times and i definitely see the potential of something really special and i hope i am right. its really really rough now but i do see this show could end up being very special. i love the music and the ballad is beautiful but it needs work to refine the soloist to blend in well with the assemble than singing over the music and whole segment of that part of the show. its not clear what the show is about, cause we still don't know the full concept yet, but i do like what i see.

Where is this video?

At G-Dub again tonight. This show is best viewed from up high. A few things that didn't make much sense last night make a good bit more sense tonight. Still very rough around the edges but I can say that I can at least see potential with the design now.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

2nd half of CC's show is supposed to be much more edgier.. more " mod "  if you will. I suppose its best to wait until we all get to see and hear the entire package, then the theme will potentially become more coherent in its messaging and what the show is meant to convey to audiences in the end. 

just listened to the 2nd part and you're right. Sounds like a new Crown honestly. Watching it put my concerns to rest, this show is gonna be amazing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

just listened to the 2nd part and you're right. Sounds like a new Crown honestly. Watching it put my concerns to rest, this show is gonna be amazing.

may i hear the second half ?

• Like 1