Carolina Crown 2017

Just now, Cappybara said:

The crown is never put in until the end of the season from what I remember 

True dat. Will be interesting to see if there is room for an alternate ending this season. I don't know this for fact, but it feels like the corps is taking a different design approach and rather adding a new ending, it feels like they might be adding layers throughout the season. Again, that's just a guess and I'm probably wrong.

2 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

True dat. Will be interesting to see if there is room for an alternate ending this season. I don't know this for fact, but it feels like the corps is taking a different design approach and rather adding a new ending, it feels like they might be adding layers throughout the season. Again, that's just a guess and I'm probably wrong.

I feel like I remember you telling everyone in the offseason last year that there isn't any Crown in the 2016 production either lol

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I feel like I remember you telling everyone in the offseason last year that there isn't any Crown in the 2016 production either lol

LOL, again, thus me saying I'm probably wrong. If I get 25% of this stuff right, its a good season. 

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 2

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

Hey guys - I'm happy to take some photos during tomorrow nights preview show. Is there a way for me to upload the photos live to DCP? Anyone have any suggestions for a image hosting service? Or should I just upload to instagram and link them here?

If you have the DrumScorps app, you can upload the images directly from your phone without having to upload them to a hosting website 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

Perfect, will download today. Thanks Cap!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about how to work it!

50 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

If you have the DrumScorps app, you can upload the images directly from your phone without having to upload them to a hosting website 

Cappy is so smart. He's a young techy! 

Edited by Tobias

1 hour ago, Newseditor44 said:

Weird thought:  What if they split the Corps at the closer with half returning to a traditional Crown closer and the other doing the avant garde (sp?) version, both playing the same music?

Yes -- I need more coffee.