Carolina Crown 2017

I think I can hear it forming :whistle:

"And with a new visual designer and a new program coordinator, Crown has again amazed the crowds here in LOS in the show's final moments. The pit has released thousands and thousands of monarch butterflies who hover up over the hornline. Oh wait, look the butterflies have formed the Crown insignia!!! And the stadium roof is opening and the crown is being hoisted upt to the heavens en route to Avon, Indiana. And the crowd goes wild!!!!"

"And with a new visual designer and a new program coordinator, Crown has again amazed the crowds here in LOS in the show's final moments. The pit has released thousands and thousands of monarch butterflies who hover up over the hornline. Oh wait, look the butterflies have formed the Crown insignia!!! And the stadium roof is opening and the crown is being hoisted upt to the heavens en route to Avon, Indiana. And the crowd goes wild!!!!"

Here's some great footage of the Crown FE by Vic Firth.

Lest anyone forget, Crown placed in front of Cadets in percussion at finals. And I expect that most of that instructional team will be returning!

Past performance does not necessarily mean future success...let me check my tea leaves though...

Past performance does not necessarily mean future success...l.

two ways to reply occur to me. I'll do both!

A) Continuity matters. Despite all the hooplah surrounding Crown, I think the percussion caption is not really going to be disrupted.

B) well as a Boston fan, I can see where those words would be gospel, right?

:peek:

Edited by corpsband

Past performance does not necessarily mean future success...

and perhaps more especially now.