Carolina Crown 2017

Been away for awhile and so much change. The thing I'll say about this is some of these moves are going to probably benefit Crown. There's a huge opportunity to upgrade drill designer and program coordinator. Guard people are all over the place right...and percussion...it's not like Aungst was bringing drum trophies to Crown. So I don't agree with the idea that they'll be rebuilding. Still the best brass and visual staff in the business. The sky is not falling in my opinion.

Crown's task isn't easy. Lots of shoes to fill. Chemistry takes time with a staff so not sure all the new guys are going to keep Crown in top 3 year one. Cadets drop to 6 losing main drill guy, Crown lost so much more with guard staff exodus and Keith Potter leaving..

And Aungst and those techs

Been away for awhile and so much change. The thing I'll say about this is some of these moves are going to probably benefit Crown. There's a huge opportunity to upgrade drill designer and program coordinator. Guard people are all over the place right...and percussion...it's not like Aungst was bringing drum trophies to Crown. So I don't agree with the idea that they'll be rebuilding. Still the best brass and visual staff in the business. The sky is not falling in my opinion.

I think Crown will be fine

But boy you should go into politics. This is hardly a positive on paper

• Like 1