Carolina Crown 2017

actually not too worried about percussion. IMO young blood there is gonna be fine.

3 spots need filled:

a) program design / big picture person

b) guard equipment choreographer (if this person doesn't bring their own folks, filling out the staff with Crown vets is not a problem)

c) drill design

AFAIK the rest of the visual staff (Ron Hardin and team) are still on board

i think Crown can fill those 3 spots with top quality folks who are actually currently available and come out ahead of the game. in fact i suspect a majority of the 3 departures may have actually taken place regardless of what First National Bank of Boston did :-) only one was truly unexpected.

I agree I think Crown is going to be fine for the most part.

Also lol at "First National Bank of Boston." It's funny, but I'm happy for them at the same time, as long as they're using their finances smartly.

Edited by Cappybara

I agree I think Crown is going to be fine for the most part.

Also lol at "First National Bank of Boston." It's funny, but I'm happy for them at the same time, as long as they're using their finances smartly.

which part are you worried about? if it's percussion, tell me one person who's taken a percussion group to WGI and won open class/ got bumped to world on their first season out

as for FNBB, time will tell.

which part are you worried about? if it's percussion, tell me one person who's taken a percussion group to WGI and won open class/ got bumped to world on their first season out

as for FNBB, time will tell.

No specific part. It's just my way of saying that I think there's a 85% chance Crown will be fine and a 15% chance that they will struggle a bit*

*All figures are pulled out of my own a$$, of course.

One person I would love to see take over CrownGuard would be Michael Lentz!

• Like 1

Is he involved with Onyx?

If so I second your sentiment.

Yes he is.

One person I would love to see take over CrownGuard would be Michael Lentz!

Animal Farm Part Dos...LOL

• Like 1

Crown's task isn't easy. Lots of shoes to fill. Chemistry takes time with a staff so not sure all the new guys are going to keep Crown in top 3 year one. Cadets drop to 6 losing main drill guy, Crown lost so much more with guard staff exodus and Keith Potter leaving..

Edited by Tobias