Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Off to Massillon in a little bit to catch Bloo's ensemble this afternoon before the show. Has anyone remarked on how much Bloo is dominating in GE? .9 over Crown head to head, and I know it is impossible to compare different competitions with different judging panels on different nights thousands of miles apart .. but 2.0 over BD? That's insane even given the incomparabity!

I watched BD on Periscope.  I actually like their show this year.  I need to see it live to make a good comparison. Luckily for me, I happen to be in Denver around the time of DAR.  It will be close- as you never count BD to just maximize GE out of their shows.  I believe they have a formidable Bloo opponent this year(and since it is June maybe even another one in the mix down the road??).

• Like 2

Just watched The Bluecoats brass play 'Grow Till Tall' in an arc facing forwards....and this is exactly how it needs to be programmed in the show. No crazy pit runs, no backfield playing or crazy 'body' Just the simplistic beauty of the piece, which almost brought me to tears. Take note designers. ..sometimes less is more. 

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay
  • Like 5

Sitting in our show seats for ensemble! Life is good!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3